Daughters, Sisters, Best Friends...That's us!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tropical Storm Hanna

You know my parents, always up for a good time no matter what the weather conditions might be. I hear that we are suppose to be getting a really bad storm today but dad said, "hey, lets go apple picking and bring grampa and grandma along too!" So they packed me up and away we went! To Rocky Brook Apple Orchard here in town. It was so much fun! I got to ride in my little red wagon and watch everyone pick apples and peaches! It was great!



Then we went down by the cliffwalk and watched a bunch of surfers catch some early waves (the storm hasn't hit yet). They kept saying the waves were "mushy" and "inconsistent"...whatever that means! Some of the surfers had some great rides!



Grampa was telling me lots of stories too about the water, mostly fishing stories though.

I'll add more later when the storm arrives...

No comments: