Daughters, Sisters, Best Friends...That's us!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Camping Adventure In New Hampshire

Dad, mom, koda, and I went on our first family vacation over the Labor Day weekend. We drove 3 hours to New Hampshire (which I slept the whole way up there) and finally arrived at Pillsbury State Park.

Our campsite was super cool! We were right on the water and had a huge fire pit and chairs made out of logs! We tied Koda up to a big tree and used grampa's rope so he got to run around! Koda had the time of his life!! He dug up sticks and played all day long!!


We then ventured out to Balance Rock which was a 2.5 mile hike round trip. Mom thought she was going to die trying to carry me the whole way and somewhere along the way, I lost my pink pacifier! Dad said, "tough luck, we aren't going back", but luckily mom brought a back up just in case!

(during our hot hike up the mountain...the last known whereabouts of the pink paci)


Our campsite was so wonderful!! It was so beautiful and PEACEFUL!! Mom said that where she's from, there are 10,000 of these lakes! Wow, wish I could visit there someday!


When we woke up the next morning bright and early, dad started another great fire and make an amazing breakfast. I supervised while dad played with fire. He only burned some arm hair...so he says. My dad is SO COOL!!




Watch a little cooking action with Greg...(don't worry, he was completely safe this time)


No comments: