Daughters, Sisters, Best Friends...That's us!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Glimpse


This summer came and left...
I'm actually sitting down thinking about all the different things that happend this summer; those good, those not so good and it makes me realize how valuable each and every day is.  I think about all the "new" things that Kassidy has learned to do in the past few weeks.  She's pulling herself up on the furniture, crawling, saying "dada", even trying to walk.  Mind you, she is only 6 months old.  I think of Baylee and how much she has grown up.  Her vocabulary is amazing and with such clarity, she explains out everything to me. 
 "Hey, momma, what you doin'?"  

I think about what our family has and is going through with the loss of my girls' uncle.  Such a sudden removal of someone so invested in their lives.  This loss makes me "wish" that they could have just a few more memories with their Uncle Jeff.  But then, my wish list would continue on forever.  This loss also makes me grateful for the memories they do have with him. 

My girls are incredible.  Each and every day brings out something new and better than the day before. 


No comments: